• Made with plant-derived ingredients and mineral extracts
• Readily Biodegradable.
• Not Enzyme based.
• Naturally derived. Water soluble.
• Hypo-allergenic and non-caustic.
• Non-toxic: Safer for humans, animals and the environment.
• Non-flammable (DOT: Non-hazardous).
• No VOCs – Meets California CARB, OTC and SCAQMD standards.
Naturama Meets DfE Criteria of Direct Release Products.
All Ingredients meet the the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s Design for the Environment (DfE) Safer Product Labeling Program specifically relating to Ingredients of Concern and Functional Class Compliance.
Green Uses of Naturama:
The complete eco-friendly Automotive solution conforms to the OECD 301B biodegradability standard.
"A one-cleaner, many-surface product. Breaks fat, grease and oil molecules - making it easy to clean walls, floors, counters, smokehouses and equipment including odor removal"
Mitchell Frieder, Professional Chef, Restaurateur and Cullinay instructor.
Naturama G3 A-5, EPA listing #SW-53 is an excellent surfactant, which separates oil from other surfaces. It also breaks some of the long oil molecule chains to smaller ones, such as diesel and benzene, which dissolve in the water and frees Earth from it's contaminating agents.